As you all know I work a full-time job, and sometimes it can be a doozy. It has given me some moments of stress but I’ve figured out some ways to fit blogging into my schedule. I also have to add, that dedication and hard work are core requirements needed to multitask with a blog and full time work. Here’s the list and I hope it’ll be helpful.
- Purchase a Planner. Whether from Wal-Mart or homemade, purchase a planner. A planner can help you organize your thoughts and sort out your crazy schedule.
- Write out your schedule. Writing out your schedule can help you with when you can write your posts. If you have a set schedule maybe you can fit in a routine.
- Set a time for your blog. One hour or thirty minutes, that time can benefit your blog. Use that time to jot down some ideas, posting, or connect with your audience.
- Bulk Writing. On your days off, write as much as you feel. You don’t have to post them all on the same day, just save them for later.
- Take Care of Yourself. When you’re exhausted, just stop. Exhaustion is not a good feeling, please take a break.